Customer Reward Program
Customer Rewards Program:
Collect 10 (TEN) Mini Shipley Stickers (now found on the back of your business card, formerly found on the ball band on every skein, near the washing recommendations) and redeem them for $30 store credit! (Now increased from $25!)
You'll receive between 1-4 stickers on your card for your order as follows based on the value of your order.
1 sticker = $1-60
2 stickers = $61-120
3 stickers =$121-$180
4 stickers = $181+
*Sometimes bonus stickers are found on your invoice!
Yarn purchased at retail locations (including local yarn stores) does not include a logo sticker for loyalty cards. This is due to the fact that most retailers have their own, amazing loyalty reward point system and you'll be able to get fantastic rewards from shopping at your LYS!
Along this same line, full loyalty cards can NOT be redeemed at any LYS and are only redeemable through our online shop using the instructions below.
Collect the stickers on the back of one of our business cards, on a 3x5” index card, or even on the back or bottom of the invoice!
- Send your collection (Include your email address!) to the address on your invoice or message us to get the most updated address.
- International Customers, please email us for redeeming your cards.
- You’ll receive an email notice when your stickers have been received and they’ll be eligible to use right away. You can send in multiple sets of ten (10) at any given time, your email notification will let you know how much store credit has been added to your account. You'll be able to use it on your next order.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees. Make sure that your email matches that which you wrote on your sticker collection card/sheet so that I can match your rewards. Due to the sometimes prohibitive costs of shipping, a store credit is offered in lieu of a free skein of yarn and the credit does not apply to the cost of shipping or taxes where applicable.
- Amounts over $30 USD are responsible to be paid for by the customer, if a customer wishes to purchase a yarn that costs more than the amount of the credit.